Design by Kristian Bauthus
Well whaddya know, now marks the finale of the year that was twenty-thirteen. It seems silly to say already, but when we press rewind over the last twelve moon cycles we’re happy to find a colourful series of memories that have exceeded our wildest dreams..
1. Expanding our project to include film-making to our portfolio and our Kickstarter campaign for ‘A Matter of Time’, which went absolutely bananas.
2. Pimping up our product range silly, with new t-shirts from Best Coast, Amanda Palmer, Patrick Watson, Sharon Van Etten and a winter sweatshirt from Wye Oak.
3. Working with Micah P. Hinson and The Hinson Family to produce the first-ever YBP Christmas album.
4. The time we lolled ourself out of our beanbags after having conceptualized YBP Airlines and fooling ya’s all… Ahh, what could’ve been.
5. Publishing a neat little motivator; the YBP-branded stationery journal, Music Notes, marking our fourth collaboration with Chronicle Books.
6. Venturing into the limerick and beyond with the Poetry Zine & microsite.
7. Having had the opportunity to receive great help from friends and collaborators, both new and old. A special shout goes out to our chief designer, Emilia Buggins and our resident wordsmith, Nicole White.
8. Seeing our cute little bird popped up on news sites and on the telly-visy.
9. With your support, being able to give many a buck to lots of great charities the world over.
10. And finally, a maximum amount of tunes were released from new and old favourites, which we’ve considerately bundled into a nice little top twenty for your listening pleasure, check it oot here! So in the final hours, we pay hommage to you kind heart, for your ongoing support and nice vibes! Thanking you to Aurora Borealis and back.